Terms and Conditions
Availability & Colour Representation
- We try to have available stocks of all styles and colour, however occasionally an item will be out of stock, if this is the case we will inform you. All delivery dates are estimates and are subject to availability.
- We endeavour to reproduce colours digitally at true to the original as possible; please do bear in mind that slight variation can occur. Should you have any queries please contact us.
- CREDIT or DEBIT CARD – The fastest way to pay for immediate despatch (stock dependant). We accept all major credit cards (excluding Diners Club Cards).
- CHEQUE – Please allow 10 working days for your payment to clear. Cheques should be made payable to Mrs F Bradshaw.
- PAYPAL – All transactions are shown in Pounds Sterling and we accept online payments through a secure environment by credit or debit card or using your Paypal account. Do NOT email your card details. No responsibility can be taken for security if you provide your details in this way. Card fraud is illegal and will always lead to prosecution.
- If you return an item to us within 14 days in perfect condition, complete with the original packaging, we will be happy to exchange or refund you with the original price of the goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You must make your own arrangements to return goods to us and you will be responsible for the cost of return unless goods are faulty. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage as you are responsible for the returned goods until they arrive at the address below .
- More info about the EU Distance Selling Directive can be found at: http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
- Goods ordered from Mrs B’s for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes. These will be levied once the parcel reaches it’s destination country. Any charges for customs must be paid by you, we have no control over these and do not know what they may be as customs policies vary from country to country. Contact your local customs officer for full details and regulations.
- Your Shopping Account – When using the website, you are responsible for ensuring that your account details and passwords remain confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your account and password. If you believe this information has become known to someone else or that your account is being misused contact us immediately.
- When registering your details ensure that the information you provide us with is complete and correct and that you advise us as soon as possible should this change or you wish your details removed.
- Mrs B’s reserves the right to edit or remove content, refuse access to the website or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you and you will be notified immediately.
- The contents of the website may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, sold, downloaded or distributed by any means to third parties without our express written consent.
- You may copy or print details for the sole purpose of using the website while connected to the Internet.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You must not use the website for fraudulent purposes, spamming or any unlawful activity.
- The information contained in the website is for information purposes. Mrs B’s is not providing any recommendations or endorsements to any product or services promoted on the website. The material on the website does not constitute advice and you should not use the information on the website to make any decisions or take any action.
- All content on the website is the property of Mrs B’s and is protected by UK copyright and database laws. You may not extract or use any content or parts of the content of the website without express written consent.
Please contact us at the details below
Phone: 01490 412308 or mobile 07791 925219
If your question is not answered here, do contact us here.
01490 412 308 or
07791 925 219
Mrs B's, Corwen,
Denbighshire, LL21 9HY
Get In Touch
Mrs B's Hunting Ties, Hunting Stocks, Pins and Zocks
Bespoke Stocks for all Equine Occasions ...