- What type of fabric is used to make the stocks?
Mostly the stocks are made of cotton, a few are silk. This is highlighted in their product description.
- How are the stocks made?
All the stocks are made in North Wales, using local expertise. Each one is hand cut, machined and finished. They are all lined.
- How do I wash the stocks?
All stocks can be machine washed on a cool cycle at 30o
- How does the sizing work?
All stocks fit neck size 14” – 15.5” (regular).
Some traditional ones come in larger size 16”. This is highlighted in their product description.
Do contact me if you’d like one made to measure.
- How are deliveries made?
- All UK orders are postage and packaging is FREE
- Please allow 5-6 working days for delivery
- Orders to the value of £50 posting and packaging will cost £5
- Orders from £50-£100 postage and packaging will cost £10
- Send email to discuss orders over £100
- Please allow upto 14 working days for deliver
- What is the returns policy?
If you return an item us within 14 days in perfect condition, complete with the original packaging, we will be happy to exchange or refund you with the original price. This does not affect your statutory rights.More info about the EU Distance Selling Directive can be found at:http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htmYou must make your own arrangements to return goods to us and you will be responsible for the cost of return unless goods are faulty. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage as you are responsible for the returned goods until they arrive at the below address;Mrs B’s
- What stock colours can I wear when?
Follow link to separate page – click here.
- How do I tie a stock?
You can see how to tie a stock on Youtube here!
- What do I do if I want a different coloured stock, not shown in the site?
Please contact me. We often source fabric for bespoke stocks especially for individuals and teams – at no extra cost. We can’t always find exactly what you are looking for, but we’ll try!
- What do I do if I want to commission a team or club stock?
Again, please contact me. We have kitted out numerous teams and pony clubs with stocks that blend with their XC colours and/or hunt tweeds. (Special prices for pony clubs!)
- How do I choose from so many colours and designs?
Think carefully what you want to wear it with and at what sort of event . Remember that all stripes look better when tied than in the packet as the stripes go in several directions, flowers and patterns merge into an overall design when worn and checks with several shades of colour blend best with tweed .
Whatever the design looks like in your hand , they will appear more mellow outside and up on a horse !!
- What do I do if I want to buy stocks wholesale?
Please contact us to discuss wholesale prices.
If your question is not answered here, do contact us here.
01490 412 308 or
07791 925 219
Mrs B's, Corwen,
Denbighshire, LL21 9HY
Get In Touch
Mrs B's Hunting Ties, Hunting Stocks, Pins and Zocks
Bespoke Stocks for all Equine Occasions ...